If you are looking for a game that combines the basics of poker with the instant excitement of the casino then Casino Hold’em is for you. Casino Hold’em is a very popular casino game that is offered at the vast majority of casinos online. I have played Casino Hold’em at many online casinos and have found that the new Bodog version offers a terrific gameplay experience. Combine this with the fact that Bodog is one of the most trusted names in the online gambling industry and Bodod Casino is in my opinion, the best place to play Casino Hold’em online.
Best Casino Hold’em Site Bodog Casino
Play Casino Hold’em Now!
Visit Bodog Casino now to play Casino Hold’em instantly for play or real money, no download required! If you decide to play for real money use Bodog referral code 3178530 to ensure that you receive the instant 10% matching bonus on your first deposit. The Bodog Casino bonus is one of the best in the business because the cash is immediately added to your account and available for use.
Bodog is one of the most recognized and fastest growing brands in the online casino industry. This is because Bodog offers a quality product with great customer service, fast deposits and withdrawals and plenty of interesting promotions. If you are looking for a place to play Casino Hold’em online, then look no further than Bodog Casino.
How To Play Casino Hold’em
Casino Hold’em is a casino game that is very similar to texas hold’em poker, as the name suggests. The player wants to make the best possible poker hand possible in order to both beat the dealers hand and earn the largest payout possible from the ante pay table shown below. Here is a step by step look at how a hand of Casino Hold’em progress.
- The player places an ante bet.
- The player and dealer are then each dealt 2 hole cards, followed by 3 community cards. The dealers hole cards remain face down, while the players hole cards and the community cards are dealt face up.
- The player must now decide whether to fold and forfeit their ante bet, or call and see the remaining two community cards. In order to call the player must add a bet equal to two times the ante wager.
- The dealer now deals the two remaining community cards and turns over their 2 hole cards.
- If the dealer’s hand does not qualify the call bet is pushed and the player receives a payout on their ante bet according to the ante payout table shown below. **The dealer qualifiers with a pair of fours or better.
- If the dealer’s hand does qualify AND ranks higher than the players hand, the player loses both their ante and call bets.
- If the dealer’s hand does qualify AND ranks lower than the players hand, the player earns even money on the call bet and receives a payout on their ante bet according to the ante payout table shown below.
Casino Hold’em Ante Pay Table
- Royal Flush: 100 to 1
- Straight Flush: 20 to 1
- 4 of a Kind: 10 to 1
- Full House: 3 to 1
- Flush: 2 to 1
- All Others: 1 to 1
Casino Hold’em Strategy
There is no hard and fast rules about Casino Hold’em strategy. I’m sure eventually somebody will do the math and come up with a long set of rules to follow in order to get the best return, but right now there is just basic strategy. This basic strategy states that you should call 82% of the time. So that means that you should only fold the worst 18% of hands you could have according to the board. Basically that means if you have two cards that don’t connect with the board in any way, you should fold, but the majority of the time make the call.